What types of people do you typically coach?
Small business and association leaders.
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
I help small business and association leaders transform managers into leaders and work groups into powerful teams.
What is your professional background?
A Certified Association Executive, I have eight years’ staff experience with the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America. I earned a Master’s Degree from the University of Kansas and studied Psychology, Business, and Russian studies. I hold Certifications from the Coach Training Institute and Reach Personal Branding and am a member of the International Coach Federation.
Ready To Get Started With Lyne Tumlinson?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00