Duffield Associates, Inc. is an award-winning engineering and science consulting firm specializing in civil, water resources, environmental, and geotechnical engineering, construction review and testing services. Established in 1976, Duffield has grown to include a professional and technical staff of over 90 individuals. The firm’s headquarters is located in a historic barn and farmhouse in Pike Creek Valley outside of Wilmington, Delaware. We have regional offices in Georgetown and Dover, Delaware, Center City Philadelphia and Carlisle, Pennsylvania and Bel Air, Maryland.
Our Civil Engineering Team is looking for a Land Development Project Manager.
- Assist Practice Leader and Division Director with technical, civil engineering design and Project Management.
- Perform technical engineering work associated with land or site development and/or water resources:
- stormwater management design, erosion & sediment control design;
- site grading;
- Traffic Impact Studies and/or entrance design preferred;
- prepare record and construction plans for agency/municipal review. Completion of various land development and environmental permitting applications;
- attend meetings with municipal officials, engineers, developers, and contractors.
Qualified candidates, please submit a resume and cover letter with your salary requirements through our online application system. Apply Online Here
Duffield Associates is proud to offer a wide variety of benefits to our eligible employees. Each employee receives a Defined Benefit Contribution to spend as he/she pleases on plans such as:
- 5 choices of medical plans
- Several choices of dental and vision plans
- Ancillary benefits such as: Flexible Spending Plan, Life Insurance, critical illness, accident insurance, Teledoc, Pet insurance, Legal assistance.
- Company provided Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401k and Roth 401k with company match of 50% of employee contribution up to 6%.
- 8 paid holidays in addition to paid vacation and sick time
- Outreach activities such as blood drives, adopt-a-highway, fit-friendly certification, etc.