Providence is calling a Facilities Maintenance Technician to Providence Health and Services in Redmond, WA.
We are seeking an experienced individual to help maintain our facility and vehicles. This position works in the area of Maintenance and Operations. Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure proper operation and maintenance of building and grounds.
In this position you will:
- Monitors, maintains and troubleshoots problems with the building's utility systems to ensure proper operation including Tenant Hot Cold calls, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, life safety, and energy management systems
- Coordinates and supervises work performed by outside contractors for maintenance and construction
- Maintain grounds and parking lots
- Respond to after hour emergencies when on call
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience performing basic skills needed for carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, grounds and housekeeping work
- Ability to provide on call services
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Preferably enrolled in or completion of trade school for Building Maintenance.
- Experience in Commercial Building Maintenance preferred not required.
- CFC certification is a plus.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Maintenance
Req ID: 147964