Fort Hood is the world's largest Army Installations and home to the 3 Corp Headquarters. Fort Hood Family Housing residents enjoy a variety of amenities such as beautiful parks, playgrounds, community centers, swimming pools, Splash parks and more!
Learn more about us at, www.forthoodfh.com
Primary responsibility is to assist with the overall operation of the maintenance service call functions and preventive maintenance program. Perform the oversight of work of the Service Request HVAC, Electrical, Appliance, Plumbing, and Carpentry Employees.
- Schedules specialty work to be performed outside of the normal appointment system.
- Investigates resident complaints and resolves when possible.
- Adjusts technician's schedules as needed to complete all work requests in a timely manner.
- Develops and supports technicians.
- Performs quality control checks for service request process for technician and subcontracted work to ensure time and quality expectations are met.
- Updates daily work activities.
- Generates reports as required and maintain accurate filing system.
- Assists in the coordination of technician training, truck stock inventories, vacation planning, and company meetings.
- May be responsible for duties of Maintenance Technicians, Service Order Coordinator, and other Field Supervisors in their absence or as required.
- May coordinate subcontractor work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- 3- 5 years facilities or maintenance related experience preferred. 1-3 years management experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated skills or experience in general maintenance or construction. Carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC or appliance competencies or certifications preferred.
- Certification/Licensure: A current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy.
- Proficiency with Mobile devices and platforms and Microsoft Office is required. YARDI or other similar industry software is preferred.
- Strong oral, written communication and listening skills.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.