Are you a True Handyman and Enjoy making your Customers/Residents Happy?
If you are, then we have a career opportunity for you! Our residents take pride in calling our communities home, and our professional team of maintenance personnel make that possible.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Service Director and Assistant Service Director to join the rest of our team of professionals at one of our new acquiring communities in Raleigh, NC. This is great opportunity with a rapidly growing company with a portfolio of properties through the Southeast and New England.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of maintenance professionals on a large property (Service Director position).
- Complete a wide variety residential service requests.
- Make repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances.
- Prepare apartment homes for rental.
- Support the rest of the property’s team of professionals to provide a superior resident service experience!
What we need:
- Experience managing a large maintenance team (Service Director position).
- EPA certification and substantial experience in making repairs.
- Valid driver’s license
- HVAC and CPO certifications preferred.
- Strong preference for candidates with multi-family industry experience.
- Knowledge and experience repairing plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances.
- Strong focus on customer/resident satisfaction.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends during maintenance emergencies.
A career with our company offers:
- Competitive base wage with an industry-leading resident retention bonus program.
- Generous rent discount program.
- An industry-leading benefits package including medical and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, and 401(k).
- Outstanding work environment with potential for long-term growth as we add new communities throughout the country.
If you have the skills to meet this challenge and are ready to work and learn side-by-side with some of the most talented and dedicated people in the industry, please apply online today. If you do not have access to a computer to complete you application, then you can fax your resume with the Job ID# CASDASD to 678.256.3982.