| 1. Performs and supervises various types of repair and maintenance work involving RA Aquatics facilities (main pools, wading/splash pools, spray parks, spa pools, and fountains). |
2. Performs electrical, plumbing, painting, filter system construction and maintenance, while ensuring compliance with Fairfax County Health Department standards, Fire and Rescue Department standards, and any other related governing body standards.
3. Responsible for the inventory and maintenance of pool supplies including: chemical, janitorial/household items, tools, furniture, fixtures, and other facility supplies.
4. Assists in the ordering of materials, tools and equipment; maintains inventory and ensures proper storage of tools, equipment and chemicals; and assists in facility inspections to detect defects and needed repairs.
5. Required to perform emergency repair and participate in the Aquatics Department emergency on-call system.
6. Responds to questions from residents regarding facility maintenance issues.
7. Coordinates maintenance of facilities with internal staff, contractors, and other departments.
8. Assists in major pool opening, closing, and winterizing work.
9. Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance, and abide by established policies and procedures.