Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For”, our Florida office is expanding, affording opportunities for Architects and Engineers.
- The selected candidate would provide forensic evaluations, designs, construction phase assistance, and peer reviews for federal, state, municipal, and private sector clients.
- A technical background in waterproofing, air barriers, curtain walls, window systems, facades and roofing.
- BS degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering and 5 to 10 years’ experience in building envelope evaluation, design and construction administration.
- Professional registration is strongly preferred, candidates pursuing professional licensing are encouraged to apply.
- Microsoft Office expertise and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, are required.
AutoCAD/Revit experience is desirable.
Gale Associates offers an excellent salary and full array of benefits to include first-day BCBS health and Delta Dental insurance coverage, fully-paid Life/Disability insurance, 401(k) participation, a Flex Spending Account (FSA), 3 weeks’ vacation accrual, sick time, several annual paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, a dependent care allowance, college loan repayment assistance, the opportunity for professional growth and career advancement. Relocation assistance provided.
If you have the requisite qualifications, we would like to hear from you. Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Please visit us at www.galeassociates.com.
Gale is an EOE/AA/Veterans/Disabled