Humphreys and Partners Architects, L.P. (HPA) is an Architectural and Urban Design, Master Planning and Land Planning firm engaged in the design of high-rise, mid-rise, mixed-use, luxury, senior, affordable and student housing in markets across the country and internationally. We have a reputation for excellent design combined with a high level of technical expertise, as well as a reputation for exemplary customer service. HPA is headquartered in Dallas, TX with regional offices in Newport Beach, New Orleans, Orlando as well as Edmonton and Toronto in Canada.
We are currently seeking a Job Captain to join the High Density (High-Rise) Team in our Dallas, Texas office.
- Oversee one or more projects from beginning to end, during the construction document phase
- Oversee support staff on architectural specifications to ensure work is executed accurately, coordinated in a timely manner and utilizes resources effectively
- Develop and establish the technical building details for the project including plans, sections, elevations, plan/section details, and schedules (wall/ceiling/roof types, etc.) to meet the design intent
- Accurately prepare and coordinate project construction document details and schedules using AutoCAD, Revit and Photoshop software
- Prepare and create plans that adhere to established office standards
- Assist and provide input on code research
- Review shop drawings and project submittals for document compliance
- Process RFIs and submittals using NewForma software
- Manage and source materials/samples
- Interface directly with the consultants, contractors, team members and architects