· Regular and predictable attendance
· Participate in design discussions and develop drawings, modeling, 3D renderings and other contract documents based upon those discussions, ensuring the design intent of the project is incorporated into the detailed documentation.
· Responsible for technical resolution and coordination for a defined portion of a project.
· Perform editing and assembly of specifications for assigned projects.
· Regularly communicate with client representative to verify design requirements and specifications.
· Communicate and coordinate with architects, owners, other engineering disciplines, vendors, consultants, etc. throughout each phase of the building project.
· Perform site visits and building surveys, attend design meetings, and participate in construction phase site observations to present detailed technical narrative reports.
· Construction administration including review of submittals / drawings, response to RFI’s, and coordination with contractors, design team, building officials, owner, etc. through the construction phase of the building project.
· Meet client schedules as well as internal design and construction administration time budgets.
· May mentor and direct the work of Architects-in-Training.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, adequately see and talk or hear. The employee will communicate with co-workers, read, work on a computer, use a computer keyboard and mouse as well as operate the phone system, fax machine, and copy machine. The ability to occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, generally at waist level or below may be necessary. Some employees at this level may be required to perform on-site field observations, which may include observations of crawlspaces, attics and roofs. The employee shall follow all safety protocols when conducting on-site field observations.
The work environment and physical demands described is representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CSHQA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.