Skip to main content
Who are NARI Pros
Post Jobs and More
Job Seeker Sign In
Job Seekers Sign In
New Job Seeker? Sign Up
Your Saved Jobs
Your Job Alerts
Welcome to Remodelers' Career Center
Your Job Alerts
Your Saved Jobs
Return to Search Results
Continue To Application
The application opened in a new tab.
By using this feature you agree to our
Terms and Conditions
January 30, 2017
Full Time - Experienced
Performs carpentry and general construction in accordance with safety procedures to include removal of damaged materials, reinstallation of new materials and finishing work.
Completes recommendations as needed on treatments, carpentry and construction work made by Inspectors and/or Technicians regarding structural repairs related to wood-destroying organisms and pest exclusion.
1. Performs carpentry and general construction in accordance with safety procedures to include removal of damaged materials, reinstallation of new materials (e.g., wood, drywall, roofing) and finishing work (e.g., painting, staining, stucco patching).
2. Completes recommendations as needed on treatments, carpentry and construction work made by Inspectors and/or Technicians regarding structural repairs related to Wood-Destroying Organisms (WDOs) and pest exclusion.
3. May perform re-inspections for WDOs as appropriate.
4. Prepares job sites for termiticide treatment; may follow WDO inspection report description and guidelines regarding project layout.
5. Applies termiticides to structures according to work order specifications, safety procedures, and label instructions.
6. Verifies that job specifications are appropriate for work orders.
7. Drives company vehicle safely to customers' houses or places of business; maintains vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
8. Completes required production forms at end of daily work order assignments.
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma/GED required
Four years of construction experience required
Valid driver's license required
Preferred (though may be obtained post -hiring) training and certifications may include a contractor's license, Lead Paint Certification, and/or state -specific licenses as appropriate (e.g., Terminix's Branch 2 and 3 Field Representative License or Applicators License)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Working knowledge of basic construction work
Knowledge of basic building codes
Ability to lift 100 pounds at various times throughout the day
Ability to work effectively with limited supervision
Skill in safely operating power tools and related construction equipment
Skill at communicating effectively with supervisor, coworkers and customers
Skill at problem solving as it relates to construction work and space limitation
Internal Number: 788289
Send Me Similar Jobs By Email
At Terminix®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives. We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you're committed to providi
ng the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will apply company product to customers’ structures according to schedule and as needed based on service requests. At Terminix, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a Terminix associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). We perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
View All Terminix Jobs
More Jobs Like This
San Diego, California
Facilities Specialist II
YMCA of Greater Charlotte
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 Days Ago
Maintenance Mechanic 3 (Electrical Specialist)
Pierce College District
1 Week Ago
Back to top
Help is on the way!
We're sorry you are having trouble applying for this job.
Please try loading this job using the following link before submitting your help request:
Please provide details:
Submit Help Request